Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week 5- Motion

My friend Michael Dare is a really funny guy, I first read his newsletter back in the day and have since friended him on facebook, his website is http://dareland.com/  which contains many motion graphics. He is a gifted writer who writes for the Los Angeles free times and of course his own blog.  I was first going to post a video of how Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing on behalf of NASA but of course Youtube removed the video. However a quick topographical search brings up new results synchronistically here is a motion assignment which fits in perfectly with our next in class topic- Typography it also features themes from Stanley Kubrick for your viewing pleasure:   Oh well it posted it above this text, in any case it is there and has not been removed by Youtube.  I am very glad to hear that we are now doing our own motion assignment on Adobe After Affects which ought to be much easier than i imagined as the second year students were giving me quite a fright saying how difficult the motion assignment was for them. That is because they had to do it in FLASH!  which sounds like some sort of a living hell. So all I can say now is Haha! Somedays it is good to be a mature student. Left to my own devices I am making the right choices all along. Trouble seems to come when other people interfere and mess things up for me. Well I am back on track now and well on my way to graduating and making a name for myself in the Coasttocoastam family. I have talked with Art Bell(host) and Lisa Lyon(producer) about this matter and they are following me on facebook. I would like to have good marks to send them as most of his guests are all ready known to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment