Sunday, October 30, 2011

WEEK 8: AFTER EFFECTS & MY WORK

Hello RTA!  Our latest wonderfull assignment is to create 5 seconds of motion in Adobe Aftereffects we can also Animate with scale keyframes, using parenting, import Photoshop text and create a motion path. This required me to take numerous still photos with a point & shoot camera. I now have to wrap my head around how to animate a nontext layer along a motion path. add text, add a camera, complete the scene,  adjust the colour balance, replace the background, remove unwanted elements, use motion stabilization, retime playback, create templates for rendering process and export content as a Quicktime movie.
What I don't do for you guys! Really I would rather be at the Storyworld Transmedia Conference in  Sunny San Fransico with flowers in my hair(what's left of it) from Oct 31- Nov 2 networking with the agents of change and people of influence. But I guess you can't win them all. At least we will get to her about it from our ever talented Professor of Digital Media Ms.Laurie Petrou actually I really should say Dr.Petrou. To earn a PhD looks like a lot of post-graduate work before you can put those letters behind your name and collaborate with colleagues to advance the field. Not everyone has one or can say that, I hear its even harder to get an honourary degree as you will need a lot of stature in your discipline before one is recognized that way. Though I feel my future is bright and I am on the right track for fame & fortune.
Fortunately for me I will never run out of interesting content as i'm all ready quite involved in Exopolitics/ Disclosure and as some storytellers may allready know from listening to overnight radio sensation Art Bell that is a field which will never run out of stories to tell.  Mr.Bell has some classic Area 51 episodes, theories on cow mutilation, crop circles, close encounters of the 4th kind and meetings with spooks to make a million hollywood blockbusters. A lot of people in the know have allready caught on and are telling the greatest story ever denied. I espically liked the documentary "I Know What I Saw" by James Fox Government and Military Officials reveal the truth about UFOs once and for all. for which I attended the screening of in Toronto hosted by Zoomer Radio AM740's Richard Syrett.  That was a great night!
Anyway I have taken the numerous still photos for my imminently due motion assignment here is but a sample:


No comments:

Post a Comment