Saturday, November 26, 2011

Week 12- Farewell, fond friend!

Thank you very much Doctor Laurie Petrou!
I cannot even begin to tell you how much i learned from your class and how many deep insights i have been able to take away from it.
I am seriously considering specializing in Digital Media for the four years i am at Ryerson in the prestigious RTA degree program. I felt the 24/7/365 access to the MACLAB worked very well, I was one of the students who took advantage of the 24 hour access and it was allways great fun to come in before an assignment was due and find the rest of my peers and colleagues working on the same assignment and collaborating to learn these programs. I am also thankfull that Flash is no longer in use and that we had our assignment on the much more superior software of AfterEffects.

My intent as you are aware is to follow in the footsteps of the late night radio sensation ART BELL and inform the world at large of an ET presence engaging the human race. I have been following Bell's program for over the past twenty years now and was one of the fans who dutifully replied to his guests call for action and Bell used the power of the microphone effectively.  For example i participated in numerous mass concentration experiments to bring rain to drought areas, helped burn out Hillary Clintons fax machine Art Bell gave out the number for over an eminent domain issue where we successfully saved an environmental site from becoming a mega development, have signed Stephen Basset's petition for Official Disclosure from the White House where we were so close to having Bill Clinton be the Disclosure President if it were not for his real estate scandel (the insiders euphemism for Monica Lewinsky-gate) I've also had meaningfull relationships with such legendary guests as the now deceased Father Malachi Martin (Vatican Insider and Whistle blower) Peter Gerstein (Ufology advocate and Lawyer) who sued the USG and DOD for which i provided a subpoena and witness statement as well as Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot who has her own radio show, Richard Dolan the author of UFO's and the National Security State, Alfred Webre also a Exopolitics/disclosure advocate who was part of the Carter Administration and Justice Department.
Your course has taught me the practical skills i will be using in my career for the movement to force official disclosure from the USG. There is such a ground swell of grassroots support that it is imminent I am told from authoritative sources.

Certainly earning my degree will increase my stature and allow me to talk effectively with my colleagues and peers. Your course has greatly improved my skill set in Digital Media and had me think about how i can further advance the exopolitics/disclosure movement for which i am an advocate.
I especially like the idea of transmedia (multiple entry points to enhance stroytelling) the authenticity of the host, a listener driven show with unscreened calls, audience participation and the power of the microphone.
Instantaneous intermediation through new apps. I feel confident to be a significant contributor to my chosen discipline and i have learned from your course how to apply the industry standard in a practical way which really works.  I expect to be in contact with the Professionals such as Toronto based Richard Syrett, and the Coasttocoast family at Premiere radio most of whom have allready heard of me and are watching my progress through the world of Academia and Media.

Farewell for now but i look forward to working with you in the future and developing my skill set to a professional level ready for broadcast, i am certain that i can provide the content of entertaining and valuable stories the world will hear and appreciate in the future. Theater of the mind at its Finest.


                                                          A Living Legend, Role Model, Mentor and Friend.


 nota bene: no entry for week 13 in lieu I direct you to my four page website created on wix on advancing the exopolitics/disclosure movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment