Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Digital Footprint

Week 2- Tuesday September 13/2011
Boy, what an intense weekend just came back from Ryerson University International Living Learning Centre where I was for the past four days with some of the most courageous men I have ever met who also have a high stature. I was a volunteer for the Steering Committe at the torontohearings http://torontohearings.org/
We could not fit more luminaries into one room or onto the Blue Ribbion panel! Most expert witnesses where PhD. Prof.Graeme McQueen and soon to be doctor Laurie Manwell did an amazing job, it was an honour and a privlege for me to be a participant my questions will be archived for the historically record and the livestream reached a peak of over 70,000 viewers at one time and I was there!
My digital footprint will reflect that I am a dedicated truthseeker and lightworker as I have mentioned earlier most of Art Bells high profile guests whom I have meet urge me to be a radio show host one fine day. I believe it is my destiny and that my shoulders are broad enough to bear the esoteric topics people have come to expect on overnight talk radio.
Previous to this course in RTA i only had a facebook so I am glad that we have succesfully opened a twitter account and a blog site! Looking very forward to my own website and watching the hits grow!
I can explain esoteric topics very well as I have a profound, natural innate knowledge of this rarely discussed disciplines. I also enjoy talking with people about them!
I am very proud of my digital footprint as people can know what to expect from me and are able to find a reliable authoritative source for metaphysical topics.
The toronto hearings was a international historic event ironically we recieved favourable coverage from of all places the National Post which gave space on the front page to turn to a full page spread, Jonathan Kay the editor of NP has a bad reputation for writing hit pieces against 9/11 truthers. Just goes to show that despite the burdens and setbacks, the toll of heavylifting, the truth will set you free.
I will let my digital footprint speak for itself as I was a truther before it was cool to be one. I am glad that I am not Jonathan Kay who will be a paid mouthpiece for the Official Story and deny the truth. The history of our digital footprint will remain to set the record straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment