Sunday, September 25, 2011

Publish or Perish

Tuesday September 6/2011
Today is the first day of class, I feel I am in the right place at the right time as it is within my destiny to be the future host of CoasttoCoastam, Digital Media is exactly the stuff the legendary Art Bell talked with us about! It was a listener driven show he would urge us to send in photoshop images promoting his program. We took to the internet fast and early, What every RTA student ought to know. I love the convergence and transmedia growth industry. For example one of Art's shows would become a book, then a hollywood movie and finally a conference where like minded-individuals could meet.
Most of the high-profile guests I have met urge me to follow this career path as I have a profound esoteric knowledge of the topics discussed which would garner 20 million listeners and over 500 affiliate am stations back in the day when ART BELL was hosting before his untimely retirement.
I enjoy Audio Production(Protools), Graphic Design(After Effects) and EFP (Electronic Field Production) RTA has a very prestigous reputation as we will be well-rounded and specialized in the industry standard. Digital Media is even more and better than I expected, the professors, tutors and my peers are all very nice. I love it here and look forward to a bright future. I've also signed for The Creative Media Challenge as a volunteer.
Obviously Marshall McLuhan was right and here is a quote to prove it:
Marshall McLuhan said that "we live in an age of gigantic pictorial illusionism and journalistic exaggeration of concealment."

Nations and Journalists can be totally bamboozled by Mass Media to believe the opposite of what is truly happening on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment